With three fabulous 5* hotels on the island of Rhodes are constantly looking to enforce their team with people from Greece and abroad who love working in Hospitality & Tourism and can make the ATRIUM inspiration their own. If you are one of them, then we have room for you! If you happen to hold a Hospitably/Tourism Degree, speak one or many foreign languages, are a team player and have an eye for detail, please see our available positions.
Location: Rhodes, Greece
Contract: Full Time/Year-round
Reports To: Commercial Manager/General Manager
As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team. Additionally work with individual hotel teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
All applications must have a recent photo.
Please note the reference of position you are interested in.
Follow us on our ATRIUM HOTELS Careers Facebook page for more information on career opportunities and job updates:
We wish you a lovely 2019 season!
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- Min 3 to 4 years of experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.