Elatos Resort & Health Club, the first Greek hotel made up exclusively of private chalets, is located at an altitude of 1,300 meters in an alpine landscape among fir trees in the heart of Parnassos.
Just two hours away from bustling Athens, the region generously offers the absolute natural environment, tranquility, the privacy of the 39 chalet, as well as the luxurious and high quality hospitality and hospitality services of the central Club House with the restaurant and bar and the indoor heated pool and the rest Health Club facilities.
We strive for excellent customer service through the organization of a young and strong team of staff and a warm work atmosphere.
We are looking to hire an experienced Front Office Manager for the daily management of the booking and reception department. The specificity of the location and the intensity of the job requires a competent and organizational manager. The main tasks are the daily supervision and guidance of reservations, arrivals-departures and concierge services.
The Front Office Manager reports directly to the Hotel Manager of the unit.Daily and weekly reports are required. Benefits include accommodation and meals.
Please include a recent photo of yourself in your CV.
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language (spoken and written)
- Computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge in operating hotel software
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel
- Degree in Hospitality
- Knowledge of a second foreign language
- International hotel experience
- Team leader qualities, cooperative, patient
- Hard working, responsibility and endurance
- Organized, courteous, helpful and personable
- Ability to adapt in order to accommodate guest requirements
- Ability to work under pressure
Ο Front Office Manager είναι υπεύθυνος για την ομαλή λειτουργία της Υποδοχής και του Concierge και αναφέρεται στον Hotel Manager....Apply For This Job