An amazing 5* Resort in Chalkidiki is looking for an experienced Front Office Manager.
A Front Office Manager is responsible for all front office functions and staff.
Areas of responsibility include Bell Staff, Switchboard Operations, Guest Services/Front Desk as applicable.
As a department head, directs and works with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office operations, including guest arrival and departure procedures.
Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
- Degree in hospitality or management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area of a 4-5* Hotel
- Excellent level of English is mandatory, a second and third knowledge will be a plus
- Good Computer Skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- POS knowledge
- Hotel reservation software knowledge is required (Protel etc.)
- Familiarity with Hotel Industry Standards
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain tact and diplomacy in tough guest situations