Workathlon is recruiting a Reservations Agent for a well known Travel Website.
The position will be located in Athens for the Summer Season 2019.
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for reservations.
A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs.
Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
Competitive remuneration package
Great work environment
Possibility for permanent employment
- Tourism or Hospitality degree
- Minimum experience in a similar position of 3 years in a 4* or 5* boutique hotel
- Excellent command of written and oral native and English language
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required (MS Office, Internet Applications)
- Excellent knowledge of any PMS
- Experience in handling GDS and IDS’s (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelbeds, HRS, etc)
- After-sales follow-up with guests
- Strong negotiating skills with agents, partners, vendors and clients
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Budget and numbers oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
To Grand Forest Metsovo, μέλος των Small Luxury Hotels of the World αναζητά Front Office & Reservations Agent. Το μέλος...Apply For This Job